Thank you for the Book Donations!!
Just a little note…to say THANK YOU to the Cotoia Family (Alessio Gr 4, Damiano Gr 3 & Cristiano Gr 1) for the BIG BAG of wonderful books donated to…
-Laura Pardie Salas
Our Library Magazines:
This is an awesome website for supplementing your Language Arts writing unit in any grade. The site is free and includes lesson plans/ideas, student interactives, and handouts for students. Check it out!
Looking for good webquests with up to date links? Well this is the site for you. With loads of Webquests in nearly every subject area for nearly every grade level, this is a very useful technological based resourse.
Our Lady of Sorrows School Library is an inviting and positive place for students to come and develop a love of reading, as well as develop skills for identifying, locating and evaluating varied informational sources.
The Library provides a quiet area of curriculum support, information literacy and literature appreciation to promote avid readers and information literate citizens.
Library Monitors 2018-2019
NEW BOOKS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019!!
Take a SNEEK PEEK in our Photo Gallery…
40 wonderful NEW LIBRARY BOOKS have been catalogued for you to check out
for BACK TO SCHOOL in SEPTEMBER 😉
Here are some of my favorites!!
If you have any questions or suggestions…please let me know 🙂
Thanks for your support!
Our Lady of Sorrows TOP 10 Library Book Titles for 2018-2019
1. Minecraft – Combat handbook (by Stephanie Milton)
2. Plants vs. Zombies – Petal to the Metal (by Paul Tobin)
3. Minecraft – Construction handbook (by Matthew Needler)
4. Diary of a Wimpy Kid – The Last Straw (by Jeff Kinney)
5. Sisters (by Raina Telgemeier)
6. Smile (by Raina Telgemeier)
7. Big Nate Strikes Again (by Lincoln Peirce)
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Hard Luck (by Jeff Kinney)
9. Dog Man and Cat Kid (by Dav Pilkey)
10. Guinness World Records 2016 (by Craig Glenday)
Have you read any of our TOP 10 books?
* Wednesday, June 26 – LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
Have a relaxing, fun & safe summer break!!
KEEP READING… and see you in September 😉