Thank you for the Book Donations!
Just a little note…to say a BIG THANK YOU (again) to the Pagliaro Family (Chloe Gr.2 & Cole Gr. 4) for the wonderful books donated to our Library today!! Your generosity…
-Laura Pardie Salas
Our Library Magazines:
This is an awesome website for supplementing your Language Arts writing unit in any grade. The site is free and includes lesson plans/ideas, student interactives, and handouts for students. Check it out!
Looking for good webquests with up to date links? Well this is the site for you. With loads of Webquests in nearly every subject area for nearly every grade level, this is a very useful technological based resourse.
Our Lady of Sorrows School Library is an inviting and positive place for students to come and develop a love of reading, as well as develop skills for identifying, locating and evaluating varied informational sources.
Through a collaborative effort between the teacher-librarian, the classroom teachers and the Library Technician, an effective school library program has been created to promote avid readers and information literate citizens.
The program provides instruction in the areas of curriculum support, information literacy and literature appreciation.
* NEW BOOKS for February 2019
Take a look in our Photo Gallery…at all the “Sweet” NEW BOOKS catalogued for you to check out in FEBRUARY!!
Here are some of my favorites!!
* Wednesday, February 13 – Jersey Day 🙂
* Thursday, February 14 – HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
* Thursday, February 14 – NO SCHOOL (Catholic Educator’s Conference)
* Friday, February 15 – NO SCHOOL (Catholic Educator’s Conference)
* Monday, February 18 – NO SCHOOL (Family Day)
* Thursday, February 28 – Anti-Bullying Day & Colour Day 🙂