(Picture: many of our Grade 4 runners after our 4 km run)
With the weather so great, we have been emphasizing that school is not over yet (!), and a high level of responsibility is expected now, and for Grade 5. All students are taking a kindness challenge. Please take a moment to view the “Kindness Boomerang” video on this page.
- putting our legends onto Showbie in a digital format
- attempting mastery of revising techniques in writing- writing test Friday
- continue study of Energy and Energy Transformations
- spelling bee Monday (congratulations to all brave Grade 4 student participants!)
- Script writing and preparation for Grade 4 First Nation documentary movies