* Reading: Please make sure your child is reading nightly. We have an excellent selection of books both in the class library and in the school library. Students have a reading log they are to fill in weekly.
* Math: Students will have a page of basic math skills to complete each week night.
* Current Events: The social studies program includes a focus on current event issues in the news. Please help your child with this by reading the newspaper with them or listening to and watching appropriate news programs. Students will share current events in a weekly discussion.
* P.E. Gym class will take place 3 times per week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Please make sure runners and a gym strip are brought to school on these days.
* Music: Music classes are Wednesday and Friday mornings.
* Free the Children and The Holy Childhood Association: The Grade 6 class will take on a leadership role with running and fundraising for these and other charity events. Thank you for your support!
Please contact me at the school for any questions or concerns you may have.
You can also make an appointment to see me.