This slideshow is best viewed in a chrome or firefox browser. It is a compilation of images from various ADST activities. Scrolling through, you can see activities using makerspace, media arts, and coding/ robotics.
Grade 6 students worked on Social Issue Podcasts. Scroll through to hear their findings on a variety of different social and environmental issues.
The Grade 6 class worked on podcasts of social issues. Scrol through to hear a variety of opinion editorials.
Congratualtions Grade 3 on your water podcasts. Scroll through to listen to this playlist.
Grade 5 students retold popular fairy tales coding small ozobot robots which travel through a story map. Scroll through this playlist to find many excellent examples.
In a unit of landforms, the Grade 3 students made a small landform island, then produced a video of themselves telling about the island. Scroll through the playlist to see all the student creations.
- Lego challenges – Grades K-2
- building and designing challenges
- wiring small houses with LED lights in a series circuit – Grade 6
- tie dye t-shirts Grade 6
- knitting – Grade 6
- green screen movies of First Peoples’ housing – Grade 3
- podcasts: social issues, basic needs, and environmental issues – Grades 3 and 6
- fossil exploration and reports – Grade 5
- claymation adaptation movies – Grade 7
- center of the earth model – Grade 5
- graphic design principles applied in posters. Grades 6 and 7
- community workers movies -Grade 1
- saint project documentaries – Grade 4
- human joint models – Grade 5
- plant and animal cell exploration with microscopes – Grade 7
- local ecosystem dioramas – Grade 4
- community mapping – Grade 1
- Water documentaries – Grade 2
- Sumerian technology challenge – Grade 7