Please send the children to school in their gym strips every morning. This gives Mr. McCloskey more time for the lesson and the children know and are ready for what is to come. As the cold weather approaches, the children may wear their jogging pants instead of their shorts.
* When the children return to class, they have opening exercises and then math.
* Before recess they begin to change into their school uniforms. For some children this takes considerable time and they may miss part or all of their recess time. At home, help your child to learn to dress quickly or encourage them (especially in the cold weather) to put their uniform over their gym strip. Through the year, the children should be able to dress more quickly.
* Gym is from 8:45 to 9:25 a.m. every morning except for Mass or possible Assembly mornings.
* Please refer to the monthly calendar and the OLS website for Mass days.
* COMPLETE UNIFORMS MUST COME TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND THIS INCLUDES BLACK SCHOOL SHOES AND SWEATERS OR VESTS.